What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a potent antioxidant to help get rid of free radicals. It is a powerful detoxifier for the liver, lungs, skin and kidneys. Glutathione is made from the amino acids glycine, cysteine and glutamic acid. This antioxidant is produced by the liver and is a key component in many body processes.
• Improves immune function and help to fight disease
• Brightening and improving overall skin health
• Boosts metabolism function
• Reduces inflammation
• Promotes mental clarity and energy
• Provides anti-aging properties
• Improves sleep quality
• Helps aid in detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
How is Glutathione delivered?
Glutathione can be delivered in a variety of ways. Most commonly through:
• Inhalation (Nebulized glutathione) - this is an excellent treatment to help break up phlegm or mucus in the lungs.
• IV or Injection- is an excellent way to get the glutathione into every cell of the body. It helps detoxify the cells to remove what they no longer need
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Am I a candidate?
Glutathione is an excellent antioxidant that can be added into any IV or given on its own to any patient.
What are symptoms of Glutathione deficiency?
Patients who may be experiencing a Glutathione deficiency may have symptoms that include; dizziness, chronic fatigue, weakness, headaches, dermatitis, difficulty concentrating, mood instability, depression and pain the joints.
Does oral Glutathione work the same as IV or Injection?
Receiving an IV infusion for glutathione delivers the antioxidant directly into your blood stream. This is effective as it bypasses the digestive tract where adequate absorption is not guaranteed. When given intravenously it is carried throughout the entire body including the lungs, heart, brain and muscle tissue. Patients can benefit from the powerful detoxifying properties.
Polo Health + Longevity Centre
711 Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3M 1B1