You have reached a page that either no longer exist or typo in the url address.
Pre Packaged Meals
Special Offers Treatments
Pain Management - Neural Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) - Pain Management
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Labs
Polo Health + Longevity Centre
711 Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3M 1B1
COVID-19 Clinic Update:
To our valued Polo Health family, community, customers and patients we have dearly missed:
As of May 19th, we have entered phase 2 of the gradual return to work plan, keeping in mind the safety of our staff and patients as top priority. We are slowly transitioning back to in office visits and appointments in a safe and responsible manner. We are closely monitoring what the public health officials have been sharing, and their safety recommendations and guidelines for opening the clinic. With that in mind, we have made important changes, new practices and protocols.
Our goal is to collaboratively ensure you feel safe and secure so together we can navigate the complexities of these changes. Here are some things we are implementing to help keep our clinic space safe and to support you:
● More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touch point areas such as treatment rooms before and after your appointment.
● Access to hand sanitizer throughout the clinic.
● Removal of the waiting room chairs and social distancing decals on the floor to invite less gathering in the front area.
● Screening patients prior to coming into the clinic with the following COVID-19 Symptoms: • Fever > 38C • Cough • Sore throat • Shortness of breath • Flu-like symptoms • Runny nose and ensuring these patients stay home
● Personal Protective gear such as gloves and masks available for those who wish to use them
● Sneeze guards/ Plastic shields at the front desk counters
● Touchless payment devices and keeping credit cards on file for ease of transactions
For those of you who wish to continue with virtual phone and telemedicine appointments, this service is still available for you. We will also continue doing curbside pickup of supplements if that is your preference, kindly please call ahead with your supplement order.
Our hours of operation have changed for the time being, until further notice:
Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm.
We would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible to safely manage this challenging situation and to thank you for your cooperation and patience. We understanding this has been a stressful time, and want you to know we are all here for you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and loyalty during these past few months. We are looking forward to seeing you in the upcoming weeks. We know this situation has brought our health and wellness, both physical and mental to the forefront, and we are glad you have a place to come to get these dealt with.
With gratitude, the entire Polo Health Team.